1. THE CONTEST: Catelli® Help Us Feed The Hope – Grocery Gift Card Contest. This Contest is open to legal residents of Western Canada who are at least 18 years old at the start of the Contest Period. The Contest is an online contest being conducted by Ronzoni Foods Canada Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”).
2. START AND CLOSING DATES: The Contest starts at 10:00:01 AM ET on Thursday, May17th, 2012 and continues until 11:59:59 PM ET on Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 (the "Contest Period").
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter to win a Weekly Prize, visit http://catelli.ca/feed-the-hope/ (the “Contest Website”) during the Contest Period, click on the contest link, complete the entry form and click submit. Once registered, you are instantly eligible for the Weekly Prize draw that will take place within the week of your registration. To be eligible for a subsequent Weekly Prize draw during the Contest Period, you must visit the Contest Website and login during the weekly submission period as set out in the chart below. Only entries that are received during a weekly submission period are eligible to win the corresponding weekly prize.
4. PRIZES: There are four (4) weekly prizes available to be won (the “Weekly Prizes”). Each Weekly Prize consists of one (1) $250 grocery gift certificate as described below and one (1) $250 cash donation to be donated by the Contest Sponsor to a local food bank of the winner’s choosing. Note, however, that the winner will not receive a charitable receipt for the donation. Grocery gift certificates will be provided for the following store: CO-OOP MARKETPLACE (Weeks 1 – 4). Gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions provided on the gift certificate.
5. WEEKLY PRIZE DRAWS: The Weekly Prize draw schedule is displayed below:
|WEEK||Submission Period Start||Submission Period End||Draw|
|1||Thursday, May 17th, 2012||Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012||Thursday, May 24th, 2012|
|2||Thursday, May 24th, 2012||Wednesday, May 30th, 2012||Thursday, May 31st, 2012|
|3||Thursday, May 31st, 2012||Wednesday, June 6th, 2012||Thursday, June 7th, 2012|
|4||Thursday, June 7th, 2012||Wednesday, June 13th, 2012||Thursday, June 14th, 2012|
The Weekly Prize winner will be selected by random draw from amongst all eligible entries received online during the applicable weekly submission period. Draws will be held in Montreal on the dates specified in the chart above. Odds of winning a Weekly Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for that Weekly Prize draw.
6. SELECTED ENTRANTS: The selected potential winner (“Potential Winner”) of each Weekly Prize will be notified by mail or telephone or email and will each be required to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill testing question, without assistance, and sign and return a Standard Declaration and Release with respect to eligibility / liability / publicity (the “Contest Documents”) within ten (10) business days of notification. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted by mail or telephone or email within two (2) business days after two (2) attempts, or fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, or fails to return the completed Contest Documents within the specified time, or otherwise does not comply with the Rules, selected entrant will forfeit his or her prize, will not win any prize and an alternate entrant may be selected using the same criteria. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor are final. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. Prizes will be mailed to the selected entrant by courier. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants. In the event that a prize winner is unable to claim a prize for any reason, no compensation or substitutions will be provided. No modification will be made to the prize. No other prize substitution is permitted by winner. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to change or substitute a prize and/or alter a prize. This promotion is not combinable with any other promotion or offer.
7. LIMIT: Limit one (1) entry per person per week regardless of the email address of an entry or the number of email addresses that the individual may have. Multiple email addresses are not permitted. The entrant is the individual whose name appears on the entry form. Only one (1) entrant’s name may appear on the registration form. In the event of a dispute, if the name of the entrant on the registration is not the same as the authorized account holder of the email address at the time of entry, the entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All entries from any individual submitting or attempting to submit multiple entries are void. Use of mechanical assistance, form filling software or robotic assistance is prohibited. There is no limit on the number of Weekly Prizes an entrant may win.
8. By entering the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Rules and any and all decisions of the Contest Sponsor, who shall be the final arbiter on all matters relating to the Contest. By entering the Contest, participants agree to release Contest Sponsor and all employees, representatives, dealers and agents, directors, officers, shareholders, successors and assigns of Contest Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, contest suppliers and administrators, advertising or promotional agencies from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Contest or with the respect to awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the prize or participation in any prize-related activities. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
9. The Contest Sponsor is collecting personal data about entrants for the purpose of administering this Contest. No further informational or marketing communications will be received by entrants as a result of entering this Contest unless entrants provide Contest Sponsor with express permission to do so on the online form. By completing the entry forms, all entrants consent to the collection, use and distribution of their personal information by the Contest Sponsor for the purpose of administering the Contest.
10. Proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt by Contest Sponsor. False and/or deceptive entries or acts of any kind shall render entrants ineligible to receive a prize. Contest parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of prize(s)/prize winner(s). The Contest Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete entries or for any inaccurate transcription of entry information, or any failures and/or delays in on-line transmissions, malfunction or failure of any Internet connection, malfunction or failure of software or hardware, or any other errors or delays in the transmission or receipt of entries, whether human or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer and other property relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. Contest Sponsor reserves the right (subject to the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in the Province of Québec), in its absolute discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend all or any part of this Contest at any time for any reason without prior notice.
11. The Contest Sponsor accepts no responsibility for inaccurate information that has been provided in the Contest by an entrant.
12. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority within the province they reside at the start of the Contest Period. Employees of the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent or related companies, advertising or promotional agencies, the independent contest administration and judging organization or members of their respective families living in the same household are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST (INCLUDING BY BREACHING THE RULES) MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.